Church of Peace, Hrádek nad Nisou

Sacrial Monuments: Church

Hradek nad Nisou

Lutherova 496 496, Hrádek nad Nisou, 463 34

The Church of Peace in Hrádek nad Nisou was built in 1900 - 1901 by the German Lutheran church of Grottau.

It was designed by the leading architect Johannes Vollmer. After the German displacement from the Czech frontier, the church was taken over by the government and allocated to the Czech Hussite Church. Since the 1989, the church has regularly been used for ecumenical purposes.

Login