Rectory and Calvary Statuary, Sloup

Sacrial Monuments: Other

Sloup v Cechach

Sloup v Čechách, 471 52

A storeyed rectory stands next to the Church of St. Catherine. It is a Late Baroque building with a mansard roof.

It was built on the site of an older wooden building between 1784-1786. A Baroque Calvary statuary from 1740 stands nearby. The statuary, standing on a high pedestal with a relief of the scene of the Passion of Jesus Christ, comes from the workshop of Antonín Braun.


Login