Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary, Kravaře

Foreign-language commentary: German Texts in foreign language: German Sacrial Monuments: Church

The early Baroque Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary in the municipality of Kravaře was built in 1650.

It underwent reconstruction in 1744-1749. The upper part of the tower was finished in 1868.


MonthDayTimeSymptom
May - October Sa 9:00 - 11:00 open
Login Cookies