Church of St. Michael in Rokytnice nad Jizerou

Sacrial Monuments: Church

Rokytnice nad Jizerou

Rokytnice nad Jizerou, 512 44

The church was built 1758, in the place of an original wooden Protestant chapel from 1598.

It was built according to a projection of a well-known architect from Wien. There was a cross set up on the tower and the church was highly consecrated in 1759. The last amendments to the church ware performed in 1996.

Login