Stations of the Cross and Calvary, Hodkovice nad Mohelkou

Sacrial Monuments: Other

Hodkovice nad Mohelkou

Hodkovice nad Mohelkou, 463 42

The original chapel was built at the peak of Kostelní hill as early as 1820, but it burnt down in 1864. It was rebuilt in 1867.

1929 witnessed the consecration of a new bell, the acquisition of new paintings for the Stations of the Cross and other adjustments. However, the Stations of the Cross ceased to be maintained later on and began to decay. In the 1950s the paintings of the Stations of the Cross were destroyed and so were the roofs of the chapels some time later. At the end of the last century Hodkovice Foundation restored the Stations of the Cross, which were consecrated in 2000 at a ceremony attended by the bishop.

Login Cookies